If there’s anything I like as much as reviewing vegan restaurants, or vegan dishes at non-vegan restaurants, then I don’t know what it is…
…Wait….I do! It’s reviewing vegan products!
Food is best obvs, I mean duh! but I love a good book, doc, or any item made vegan that otherwise might not be.
I review lots of these things anyway, because, well, I’m vegan and I buy vegan stuff.
But if you’d like me to review YOUR vegan stuff, contact me on email@example.com , and we’ll chat.
- Living Food Kitchen Beetroot Hummus
- More Than Meat’s Lamb Casserole & Jerk Burgers
- Yorica Ice Cream London
- Review of Beyond Sushi NYC
- Pain Quotidien UK; A Review
- Review Of 222 Vegan Restaurant In London
- Review of Amico Bio, Italian Vegetarian/Vegan Restaurant In London
- Best Vegan Restaurants in New York, Part 1
- Best Vegan Restaurants In New York, Part 2
- Las Vegas Vegan Restaurants
- Review of Riverside Vegetaria In South London
- Review of Zizzi Restaurant (UK pizza and pasta chain)
Vegan Books & Films
- The Most Important Movie Ever Made? Please Watch ‘Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret’
- My Favourite ‘Why Vegan?’ Books
- What I think of VB6, by Mark Bittman