Hungry? Need a killer snack? Something quick but classy? That’s nutritious, tasty and satisfying, despite it only taking five minutes (or less!) to throw together?
Well then, do this. You’ll not be sorry.
You will need:
– A slice (or two) of good quality whole wheat, spelt, or gluten-free bread
– One nice, ripe Hass avocado
– Soy sauce, or salt
And here are the (oh so complicated!) instructions:
– Toast bread
– De-stone avocado, scoop out inside of avocado and put it in a bowl
– Mush up the avocado in the bowl
– Plonk (yes, it is a technical term, shutup) avocado onto the toast.
– Add drops of soy sauce, or sprinkle salt all over for flavour.
You now have Avocado Toast. And you’re welcome.
If you want to get fancy, you can add chopped spring onions, ground black pepper, lemon juice, chilli sauce, sesame seeds. Anything really.
Here’s mine. And no. I don’t share.